In an effort to ensure equitable access to school supplies, reduce the amount of money and time parents spend purchasing items for school, and promote academic success for every student, the School Supply Advisory Committee developed the following expectations:
- School supplies are requested but not required.
- Teachers may also request additional supplies for their individual classrooms.
- Items marked with an asterisk(*) may be pooled into classroom resources for all students.
- If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact our office manager and supplies will be provided.
- Exceptions to this list may be made for students in special education programs.
- Information about the School Supply Advisory Committee recommendations.
- Want to donate supplies? Visit the Northshore Schools Foundation to learn more.
For the beginning on the 2020/21 school year:
At this time, we ask that all students K-5 students have at their disposal:
Crayons and/or markers
Paper for note taking
Organizational items such as: Bins Boxes Notebook Accordion folder
For the 20/21 school year, the Northshore Schools Foundation will be providing at home school supply packs that may be requested by families using a google form. Click here to complete the In-Home School Supply Pack request form. Supply packs will not include a backpack and are composed of things students need at home to support learning in school.